Friday, August 17, 2007

Joy in abundance,
only happens in suddens,
Friends will be there,
when things go bare,
Few minutes is all it takes,
they"ll help you shed your mistakes,
in this cruel world,
gets worse as it twirls,
But a friendship is all it takes,
For joy,love and faith,
Honesty is the best policy,
they'll help your realised its best "to just be me"

well,just love writing poems,
so on my confirmation day bout two weeks ago...dunno why but i was kinda nervous..manage to last minute buy the perfect shirt the day before..haha..so met with my class gang and they were all quite hot...so we laugh and joke to get rid of the nervousness..so during mass..manage to lyk tok to my godpa after months of not seeing him..when to receive bconfirmation blessing..it was chunted...well,my dearest teacher angela gave me the chance to give a short sharing in the mass..so i was lyk totally very honoured and straight said yes..so i was lyk bitnervous..but did it with confidence...after that,at final blessing Fr.muthu said my name then after that the archbishop said it too..how cool it that...but it was lyk the perfect ending to my sunday skool year...i wanted to play a part in the mass but i thank God that he gave me the chance to give that sharing...it was lyk wow...well,i miss all my close frens from assumption..through our confirmation year,we had more fun and got closer than all the years of being in the same class since std 1 combined...

last saturday,attended evening mass and spend abit of time with jojo...how i miss u so..so after weeks of not see-ing each other,we finally met and laugh out loud...

sunday,when for a BM seminar at Universiti Malaya...lucky rachel and hueiling went anot im on my own..it was quite informative la...learn few things on how to do karangan etc..oi seriously wanna score in BM la...its onw of my just pass subjects and i dun wanna fail it...its so much easier to wirte essays in English la..the words just spills out on the paper but BM ah,must scratch head and think...haha..

throughout the week,theres always gonna be confusing stuff la..theres the stressful stuff..theres the best and happy times..well,its a balance life..also avril's "when your gone" is stuck in my head...

When your gone,
the pieces of my heart is missng you,
when your gone,
the face i came to noe is missing too,
when your gone,
the words i need yto hear to always get me through the day,
and make it ok,
I miss you

No comments: