Saturday, August 4, 2007

"shout to the Lord all the earth let us sing,
power and majesty praise to the king,
mountains bow down and the seas will roar,
at the sound of ur name,
i sing for joy at the works of your hands,
forever i'll love u,
forever i'll stand,
nothing compares to the promise i have in you"

this song is lyk one of my favourites and really gives me a wonderful feeling..i still remember last year,when few of us suppose to do logistics and clear up,aunty pat ask us whether we wanna sing songs to pass the time,so ya,i chose this song,me,alan,patrick,nigel,few more guys sang this song..we were the "Blues Brothers"..

I'll be there for you,
when the rain starts to pour,
i'll be there for you,
Like i hv bn there before,
I'll be there for you,
cause your there for me too"
the Friends theme song..my favourite comedy..it really says alot bout true friendship..
another great song is...

"Cause everytime i look at you,
baby i see something new,
it takes me higher than before,
it makes me want you more,
i dunno wanna sleep tonite,
dreaming just a waste of time,
when i see what my lifes put me through,
i"m all bout lovin you"
&
"Im going home,
back to the place i belong,
and where your love has always be enough for me,
Im not running from,
no,i think u got it all wrong,
i don't regret this life i chose for me,
but these faces and these places are gettin old,
so im goin home,
im goin home"

No comments: