Wednesday, December 12, 2007

yesterday was the end of Youth rally 07...

it has been a year since the 06 team did ours...
but the memories still stay in our hearts..
i can say that the 07 team did a hell of a good job and that they really have grown since i knew them in farewell camp..just watching them up there really amazed me and really it too brought back memories..

first wen arrived in ur church on the 1st day..it was a tiring time getting things sorted out and oso getting people on the bus..it oso was a wonderful trip there as most of my closest rallymates were same bus with me..reach there...got my keys for the dorm as i was a dromleader...got my dormteam..got things done...it was a tiring but damn enjoying journey..walking up and down..shoutin to get some control of the crowd..joking and camwhoring and just having agreat time..it was cool la..

plus one the last nite of the rally at lagenda college..after gettin the participants to the dorms and gettin them to sleep..me,sanjieev,patrick,kevin,aaron and shawn headed to the nearest mamak to get the desperately needed teh tarik after all the headache...we came back round 3am and woke up round 6am..didnt get much sleep throuhgout the nites..but didnt mind tho..

before family nite...was lyk a confusion for the buses..duno wat went wrong..so 110 people had to like travel in 2 buses..there was a moment where me and sanjieev plus few participants had to wonder how the heck v gonna fit almost 60 people plus their luggages into one bus..which v figured out...den off v headed to SIC..it was a fun journey tho..i tell u v were all relieve when the bs entered SIC..unpack then me and sanjieev went to the mamak to get the teh O ais we were thnkin of the whole trip..familynite started..running up and ..confused bout few things..to the point i almost broke down..but got up and finished wat i was ask to do..almost broke down becuz too much confusion..haha..then when FRIENDS was sang..it just brought back so much memories and im just thankful i have these wonderful teammates of the 06 team along with my other friends in my life...thank you so much 06 team for just you guys..

i'll raise a banner,
my lord has conquered the grave
My redeemer lives

theme of 05
"i have come to worship"
Theme of 06
"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path"
Theme of 07
"Love one another as i have loved you"

No comments: