Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tagged

Somehow miss chow jo-ann tagged me but im doin dis for fun

Rules.
1. Each blogger must repost these rules.
2. Each blogger have to rant 8 random facts/habits of themselves.
3. List 5 ppl to be tagged.
4. Drop by their blog and let them know that they've been "TAGGED!".

8 wonderful?surprising?amazing?embarassing? just 8 random facts bout Brandon K.N.

1. Durians are like my favourite fruit..
2.I sometimes fall asleep right on my sejarah book
3.When i was young, i used to be the nerdy geek..haha
4.I love to take long and relaxing baths after a long day
5.I hardly miss school
6.Dun really care to take my medication that the doctor gives..prefer to heal all by myself
7. When i was young and still until now,my big sis and I cant never go a day without argue-ing..
8. Still clueless bout lots of things..(hus isn't?)

I'm gonna tag
1.All team-06 bloggers
2.aiya..malas la..I tag ALL READERS

No comments: