Friday, May 11, 2007

welcome to wherever you are,
this is your life,you made it this far,
welcome,you gotta believe,
that right here right now,
your exactly where your suppose to be


well,exams hav been quite ok...chemistry lyk totalled out...imagine paper 1 n 2 were harder than paper 3..haha..addmaths quite ok...well..hope all me frenz exams are fine too...

Ppl! Guess what!...me,my sister,sister's fren and my couz manage to enter the pirates of the caribbean treasure hunt at the curve,cineleisure and ikano on the 26th may...yes'day,went with my sis to ikano to get her fren's form..then 3 of us went round the place hoping to get familiar with our way round the curve since its still brand new...haha..freakin big la...so frenz,make sure come support..haha...

i wanna play drums! so long nvr play d...im quite good you noe...haha...wen to skool and during PJK exam(they ask the boys bout bola jaring wen 1.we dun play that sport 2.they dun even teach)..i sit hear the window so finish exam..was lookin out and saw mr.alan keevan on the ground floor of next block...he and 3 frens dunno wat they doin then alan locked one of his frens in the perabot room while other 2 frens shut the door...den sumone shouted "Pn.Gowri!" for duno wat reason..all 4 of them ran for their lifes..me and my frens were laughin our heads off..summore my class was having exam...

"life can be fun at the hard times...so keep going and nvr quit..."

No comments: