Monday, May 14, 2007

Finally!

Martin Luthor king once said
"Intelligence plus character is the key to success"

well...whole weekend kinda studyin sejarah...not bad huh..found sejarah quite interesting..haha..but the best part of saturday was dat i was able to meet up wit jojo,danial,praveena and asheela for awhile..when to novena,den met danial and surprised jojo..of cuz asheela cannot surprise la..she wun react wan..haha..(she gona kill me)..after dat wen football,reli outta stamina la...haha...well,all i noe is im gona play futbal at training camp...and of cuz study oso la...haha

well..today,sat for EST 1 & 2 plus sejarah paper 1...can u believe i finished the sejarah paper in 20 minutes summore hardly tembak..EST was a nut to crack la..the essay me and my friends all confused so hopefully can get an A la..

well,although wit all the exams goin on,i guess there still alot of confusion and all..bout life and whether ur on the right path..well,i guess all of us are living on the right path...where we are suppose to be rite...

2mrw,Bio paper 2 and english...well,gonna write my heart out for both papers...haha...

guys,lets go yamcha dis weekend if can!haha

1 comment:

-catherine- said...

Hey! :D

Finally i can leave a comment here coz decided 2 create a blog...ive found blogging fun! :P neways, if u wanna get a cbox, view my blog...my cbox there's this word at the bottom 'get a cbox'..click that and it will help u edi! very easy lo...the steps are all there...

and dun mind the sea of pinkness in my blog..its juz me~ haha... :P

take care~