Sunday, May 6, 2007

Jesus, take the wheel,
Take it from my hands
Cause I can’t do this on my own,
I’m letting go,
So give me one more chance,
Save me from this road I’m on,
Jesus, take the wheel


I have missed my team a lot this pass few weeks…its been few weeks since I saw the people that have changed me life in many ways…somehow I wish that our term wont end…well, like Patrick quoted “every good thing must come to an end”…love you guys to bits and its been a slow long while since we have met…the laughter are whispers now…but the joys and memories are still alive…eve and carol, I just have to look into the stars and you two will pop into my head…well, Joann, I just have to watch Liverpool, and you’ll pop in…haha…You’ll Never walk alone…well, basically something will remind me of a person in the team…example: sumone say OUTPUT then straight away I’ll think of Patrick and Clarence…no need ask why…!..well, its gonna be awhile until I can see you guys again…maybe the next time we meet is farewell camp…luv you guys a lot…

Well, its been an up and down week…sat for moral exam, as always I’ll never study for moral, but the words just kept coming into my head and I wrote all down…haha…no need study also can…haha…then after recess, its bio paper 1…my class paper dunno what happen until my class started the exam 30 minutes late…manage to understand quite a good number of the questions…

Went home, fell asleep…woke up at 4.30 and went chemistry tuition…aiyo, half of what the teacher said confused me…haha…well, hopefully I’ll managed chemistry the whole year…help needed for chemistry…then had to like send dunno how many sms to Sunday skool frens just to get the games for this weeks visit to some daycare center...i think credit down like mad…

Well, going Sunday school and also gonna visit the daycare centre for kids…bring them joy…wish my team could come…but some things I have to be strong and move on…
On Thursday, went to the library with nikki, feiyan and Rachel…well, manage to catch up with nikki on life…she’s still my best friend since form 2…manage to study history…

“one thing is clear, I wear a halo…”…love that song…

"Thy Word is the Lamp unto my Feet and a Light unto my path”

Love all you rallymates…

4 comments:

Steph said...

i love you too! when you think of indon mee you'll think of me! wheeee!

i miss you lah brandon. send smsdon't reply halfway. lol.

Patrick StarFish said...

ass lah u brandon, u only remember me nad clarence because we put atom boom during the 2nd morning of the rally ? ass lah u....hahahaha anyway its nice to hear from u and plese get a cbox...... good luck for exam ok dude... we shall hang out one day and output together this time u me and the duck will do it one shot..wakakak

Jo-Ann said...

liverpool rocks my awesome socks! brandon thinks of me when he watches liverpool. =) eh. go get your cbox laaa. so lama already. cepat cepat. after your exams ok?

ann.xoxo

Brandon K. said...

hey,you guys...ya,steph,indon-mee will do for u...haha..patrick,make sure at `07` rally,v 3 shall boom thunderously...haha...jojo...wanna get cbox but dunno how la...missed you guys lyk crazy...luv ya..