Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Got Cheated out and ready for revenge!

just wanna thank evelyn,kathlyn and jojo for thier support,it made my day...it did put a smile on my face even with such a day...luv u gurlz to bits...

well...as most SIC ppl noe theres the Inter-BEC games comin up...
and on march11, my BEC leader approach me to ask me to join the football team...well,basically put together the entire team..so ya,in terms,i got the captaincy of the team...so ya,there was a guy in the team where even my parents noe he wasnt good news..let call dis guy R..but i cudnt do nytin bout it...

basically yes'day..my entire team met at the field...it rain on that nite before the competition...so the field was all muddy and the mud was inches thick...haha...well,if u kick the ball over the mud,it'll move 2 feet from u so basically u gave the ball to the opponents..

1st game...since my goalie had a team formation in mind so i let him to the talkin...5 minutes into the game, my team was gettin frustrated wit the mud..R call me to be substituted out...wanted to yell at him n tell him hu gave u power to take me out...but i just kept it in since it was a church comp...
2nd game,i just let myself be a substitude so later in the game,i call make a difference in speed..i came in and got the closest chance in the game..but goalie safed..few times ball got stucked in the mud few times so cant control much...just gettin the rythm,den one uncle from my BEC called me out of the team when i was the only one tryin to get front...


well,my team manage to win the competition..but i didnt reli feel the xcitement as R and the unle kinda took control over evritin even though i talked wit them few times...i just felt lyk throwin my boots and both of them...i was lyk f**ked up bout the whole situation...

found out today,dat this idiot uncle had the guts to say i cant play futball at all..luckily i wasnt at the BEC meet anot i would have fired his ass off...im probably one of the best but u didnt give me enough time to get into the bloody game and wit a futbal pitch in dat condition and u dare open ur bloody mouth...one day,i'll put ur money where ur mouth is...just wait..

wait la,i pull out of evritin in the BEC n c la wat'll happen to it all.

No comments: