Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Friends

last year's may,i would nvr thought that a month later i was gonna be in the team..so yar,i approach un.richard and ask whether i could be in the team,well,aris kinda helped me get in..den few days later i got a call saying im in the team...and from dat moment,my life change to the max...found friends that halp me in so many different ways and friendships where i noe it'll last a veri long time...well,soon strangers became friends den slowly it became a family...although v all dun reli noe much bout each other lyk backgrounds,etc...but sumhow,there was dis bro/sis luv between all of us...

my bro & partner-in-crime of lameness and sarcasm
obviously kevin

my big bros
1. patrick starfish
2. clarence ducky
3. alan keevan
4. sanjieev

my angels!
1.evelyn
2.carolyn
3.kathlyn
4.jo-ann
5.praveena
6.stephanie
7.asheela

well...there are many more ppl but no time to write yet...its been a wonderful unforgettable journey...full of laughter...excellent advisors to get u back on track wen u fall...always there for u...its been a hell of a journey...its gonna be a long time since i 'll c u guys again because i cant come due to studies and all...

"friends are friends forever if the Lord is the Lord of em"
"Thy Word is the lamp unto my feet and The Light unto my path"

5 comments:

Amelia.Chantalle said...

hey brand! i'll link to you k =)
my bloggie is
www.chronicalsofshorty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hello friend.im not part of ur family but my brother is la.you spelt his name wrongly too!!

Patrick StarFish said...

wakakka...wei bro...what sup...the i though the pig is also part of your bread/animal family..
-patrick-

Unknown said...

thanks brandon. what happened to me and manda i wonder.

Jo-Ann said...

wheeeee! we are family! =)

ann.xoxo