Friday, April 27, 2007

"every obstacle in life i guess its god's way of getting us prepared for the future"

well,lifes been so hectic...well,sometimes i feel lyk im not reli doin my part in studying..my chem tuition teacher told my class last week "in Asian countries, we are trained in schools to rmbr evry bloody word in the book when actually schools are for helping u to build and become more creative in life"..well,guess v all agree..well,sometimes u wonder,are u using the special talent specifically given to you by God?...well,for me,i hope one day,i'll get a wonderful job where its hands'on work n not paperwork cause fixing and making stuff is one of my gifts..

the future is so scary as u'll worry bout whether you'll become a success or failure in life..
"the biggest failure in life is to give up and not try again"

the other day, during the easter party,all those worries in my head were like gone for the moment..singing "friends" and Thy Word brought back so many memories..i'hv missed the team lyk mad and i guess its gonna be long while before i can c u ppl in the team due to exams(which i hardly studied for...yikes) and me being in assumption...luv u ppl...

well,im gonna be captain for my zone's inter-BEC football team...its been stressful..plus studies...but im keeping my head up and still being confident...i might not do dat well in dis term(gonna try to score high) but im confident wen SPM trials come, the the speech of spongebob squarepants...I' M READY!!!I'M READY!!!!...haha

5 comments:

i@n Kam... said...

hoi.. brandon... cuztimize ur blog a lil la... lol.. add a c box.. then we all can can spam it.. IAn Kam..

http://www.cbox.ws/

Jo-Ann said...

yes brandon! get a cbox! =)

Patrick StarFish said...

yeap, brandon get a cbox lah..so we can spam

Jo-Ann said...

uh huh. spammimg is fun. spamming is good. spamming is awesome. =)

ann.xoxo

Brandon K. said...

how la...i not good at this yet...need to figure it out 1st,,