Sunday, May 18, 2008

confusing aint it?

people sometimes really have a narrow-minded view of things..lets say in a community there are group A and Group B,both are like different in few ways..if you are from a group A and i am from Group B,and there are certain sensitive topic bout my group which you dont like and really in a way you dont understand,do u talk bad bout my group?..yes,i can be patient and help you through to clear the confusion,but after a good effort and i have already assured you of the matter,do u still keep the info out?..i mean i am from my group so i should noe better bout my group and wen theres "i can assure you.." in my sentence,do you still keep an close mind?..and a few days later,i can hear you tokin the bad info bout my group to a few people,the same thing i tried to assure you on few days ago bout my group..i mean what the hell..if you wanna tok oso and you try to whisper it out,pls do whisper whisper..do not speak as though i cant hear your effort to whisper..wen i heard it,it made me feel like my effort to help you though the confusion really went to waste..

PS:to my dear friends who are reading this,pls dont in any way think "you" is you,the "you" in the above part of the post is a few people who i met at a work place..but i do advice you readers that if a person does not understand and just simply tok bad bout something that you know and your really sure you can assure that person the right info,pls do and if a person does not take the right info,keep asuring em bout the right info...

No comments: