Thursday, March 13, 2008

Surprise till i stood still

yesterday,
entered the gates of SMK Taman SEA for the 1st time since SPM ended..had to wait an extra one hour for results although i wen there one hour late..so ok had time to meet up with my clan and my other groups..long time never see lo..nyway,once en.alan came down for the announcement that we soon be able to go up and take our results,all went to a straight line and slowly headed to the respective classes..lagi more tension la wen had to line up slowly infront of my class teacher to take results..then after signing some stuff,my teacher handed my results to me and i stood still for few seconds as my eyes move up and down the paper..i got damn good!!haha..
guess the hardwork paid off!!
thankyou to all my teachers and friends and my family for inspiring me to do well..

No comments: