Friday, January 11, 2008

Real Life

well,got a taste of the real world startin this week...
i got a job..imagine that...well,for a parttime job its aite..and reasonable..
never walk so much in my entire life...its cool cuz my PR skills can improve but the best was that if you just tell the truth strait forward,people will respect you...met my colleagues and this workmate of mine from phillipines has been great help to me as he like taught me so much and really we can create jokes...it helps get rid of the stress...

But i realise that when you have something your busy,thats when parties and outings will ring at you and you just have to like sacrafice the outing...i tell you it can be painful and tough to do so but sometimes it makes you stronger in will..i miss all my friends and really due to my working times,i haven seen em in a long time...i miss you guys..and evie,thanks for those advices..

No comments: