Saturday, September 22, 2007

trials are done with...
now time for the results and frankly i got back my bm and moral and it was demoralising spm..after i got my bm marks,i have made up my mind dat for the next 40-50 days left til spm,I'm gonna push myself to do all i can while i can..i mean i have the potential to get all A's and B's..just have to keep striving...

a person once send me this msg...
"Winning means always striving to be better,different,first"

guess i have to like stop all my activities and hold em till spm over...
But the best part about sitting for trials,that even though it was stressful,it brought me and my gang closer as we just couldn't help but released stress with laughter..everyday we'll just moan but cheer each other up..and just hanging with my best friend,well,words couldn't express..

sometimes i feel so stupid that i get low marks for my exams..i can score in maths,English,EST,add maths,bio..physics and chemistry still on the save side..but BM,although i understand it but does it pay to just use simple bm during test..the meaning is there but i guess teachers want canggih punya ayat..sometimes its hard..it gives you hope yet it takes it away..sigh..moral another stupid subject as when the question ask "pada pendapat kamu,...?"..den u write and sometimes you get wrong..u ask the teacher and she says "itu skema pemarkahan"..so why the hell they ask you for your opinion and yet when you give it,they say wrong...just put la "mengikut skema pemarkahan,cuba tembak jawapan yang betul.." or just say straight la the question without the "pada pendapat anda" part..

No comments: